people of colour meet
people of colour meet
A Private Discussion Space
A space reserved for #AutisticPOC is included with our live get-togethers. Keep the conversation going in-between events.
Your first 3 months are free.
Only $5/mth thereafter.
Cancel at any time.
#ADHD #DYSLEXIA #DYSCALCULIA #DYSGRAPHIA #DYSPRAXIA #AUTISM
- #NDPOC events and our private discussion circle are open to anyone identifying as a neurodivergent person of colour.
- Events are scheduled on the last Friday of each month at a time that allows simultaneous participation from every time zone worldwide. This may be very early or very late for some but still accessible for most.
- Attend events on a drop-in basis. Whether during a lunch break, in between meetings, or with your evening cocktail, it’s all good.
- Loosely structured around one topic per event to help discussion flow freely and to allow us to share our stories.
- As with all Autastic.com communities and events, #NDPOC is available to and accepting of all neurodivergent people of colour regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ability, economic status, political affiliation, or other feature that makes you, you.
- Events are held in English only at this time.
- Accessible to most via live captioning. For other accessibility needs, contact me.
- As an additional level of safety and security, membership in #NDPOC is restricted to those aged 21 and older.
Zoom links to monthly events are available to members only. Sign up to get yours.
3 Months Free
Give #NDPOC a try for 3 months free. Get full access to our live member events and to our private companion discussion circle.
After your trial period ends, choose to cancel or contribute $5/mth. Membership fees directly fund the costs of keeping The Autastic Community free for all.
Make Your Well-Being A Priority
If you’re a person of colour who also identifies as neurodivergent (ADHD, dyslexia, dyscalculia, dyspraxia, autism, etc.), it’s a good bet that you don’t share that side of your life very often. Caring for our mental health means caring for all aspects of who we are.
Come share your story while being an important part of someone else’s life. Make #NDPOC part of your self-care practices.
Not sure? Sign up to get email updates and join later.