These Ray-Ban aviators are classics for a reason. If your sensory kit needs an upgrade, these might be for you.
Originally designed for U.S. aviators in 1937, the RB3025 is a style icon in its own right. Admired on celebs through the decades, these Ray-Bans just never seem to go out of fashion. Their form flatters most face shapes and comes in your choice of two lens sizes. Keep it classic or make a statement with your personal lens and frame color combo.
Ray-Ban’s G-15 polarized green lense block more than 99% of reflected light. These top of the line lenses eliminate glare, reduce eye strain, and enhance contrast while “drastically reducing the brightness of shiny, reflective surfaces like chrome and large bodies of water”.
Get ready for a more comfortable, natural, clear view on the world.
Good to know:
- Model code: RB3025 L0205 58-14
- G-15 polarized lenses.
- Available in multiple frame- and lens-color combinations.
- Polished gold-toned metal frame.
- Temple length: 135mm.
- 100% protection against UVA/UVB rays.
- Case & cleaning cloth included.
- Eligible for all manufacturer warranties and guarantees.