Many people, autistic and not, find aromatherapy to be beneficial in their daily lives. Pure essential oils are wonderful to scent a room but they have many more uses. Customize your own all-natural personal care products with your favourite scent or scent combination. Soothe headaches with a dab of peppermint oil on the temples. Treat minor wounds with antibacterial tea tree oil. Essential oils bring so much pleasure to life.
This starter set contains a selection of pure, undiluted single-note essential oils just for you. These are ideal for using in your aromatherapy diffuser. By stimulating the limbic system, the seat of emotion and mood, aromatherapy may aid in anxiety reduction and the promotion of sleep.
- Lemongrass yields calmness and clarity, relieves fatigue and confusion, and carries a strong lemon-like aroma.
- Peppermint stimulates concentration and clear thinking, relieves fatigue, and carries a strong mint aroma.
- Orange promotes optimism and peace, relieves anger and depression, and carries a fresh, sweet orange peel aroma.
- Lavender helps cognitive functions and alertness, relieves anxiety and depression, and carries a floral aroma.
- Eucalyptus brings about optimism and concentration, relieves stress and sadness, and carries a strong camphoraceous aroma.
- Tea tree promotes mental strength and calmness, relieves stress, and carries a warm and spicy aroma.
Good to know:
- Essential oils are not toys. Read the labels. If it says don’t use directly on skin, then don’t. Do not ingest.
- Oils included: lemongrass, peppermint, orange, lavender, eucalyptus, and tea tree.
- Set includes six 10ml bottles, gift box, and essential oil guide.
- All oils are Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) tested with no fillers, FDA and SGS approved.