A fitness tracker? Yes! And here’s why.
If Post-It Notes or iCal reminders blowing up your phone don’t cut it for you, it may be because you’re someone who is naturally more responsive to tactile feedback. Fitbit trackers allow you to set reminder alarms that buzz discretely on your wrist. Perfect for remembering mealtimes, getting to bed at a decent hour, or checking in with yourself during the day.
Constant heart rate monitoring comes in handy when you’re managing anxiety levels. Need to take it down a notch? Try a guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate.
If that’s not enough #autisticjoy, the Fitbit Charge comes with automatic sleep monitoring to help you stick to your nighttime routine and feel confident that you’re sleeping enough and sleeping well.
Now that is good meltdown management.
Good to know:
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring.
- Water resistant to 50 meters / approx. 165 feet.
- Up to 7-day battery life.
- Small and large bands included.
- Special edition available in Frost White Sport/Graphite Aluminum and Lavender Woven/Rose Gold Aluminum.