Visual stimmers get ready. Not only will this thing captivate you with its dual sets of gently rotating blades but, at night, combined with its colour-changing LED? Oh yeah, this is a stimmers’ delight.
In a breeze, two sets of curved, bronze, powder-coated blades spin in opposite directions on sealed ball bearings. In darkness, from inside its decorative crackle-glass ball, the multi-colour LED glows. All of this joy is powered by wind and sunlight. Just anchor it in your garden using its built-in stake — or even indoors in a potted plant’s soil — and place the solar panel in bright sunlight. That’s it!
Sit back and relax as your spinner twirls and swivels 360 degrees, tickling your senses with its glow.
Good to know:
- Additional product images available on Amazon.com.
- Body made of solid metal.
- Glass ball is 3.5″ in diameter.
- Solar panel included.
- Battery charge estimated to last up to 8 hours.
- Some assembly required.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s lifetime guarantee.