Tired of squinting in harsh lighting? Hate driving at night? Florescent or LED bulbs getting you down? Try tinted lenses.
Many photosensitive people find that filtering some wavelengths provides relief1Colored Glasses to Mitigate Photophobia Symptoms Posttraumatic Brain Injury. Per one ophthalmologist I asked, there’s no formula to choose your ideal tint color. Every person needs to test which colors work for them.
Yellow lenses have been reported to be helpful in cutting glare. Perhaps these are the pair your sensory kit needed?
These cheap and cheerful specs come in a variety of colors (see below) so you can try the rainbow.
Good to know:
- Available in gold/pink lenses, gold/orange lenses, gold/purple lenses, silver/blue lenses, and more.
- Polarized plastic lenses.
- Metal frame.
- Lenses: 55mm wide by 48mm high each.
- Bridge: 20mm.
- 100% protection against UVA/UVB rays.
- Includes case and cleaning cloth.